Intellectual Property Litigation
Disputes involving IP matters require expertise that only an IP litigator can provide. If you are thinking of enforcing your rights against someone else, or if you are on the receiving end of a lawsuit or other contentious proceeding, we can help. We constantly strive to represent parties in a way that meets their business needs, with a focus on pragmatic and cost-effective results.
- Trial and appellate advocacy on infringement, passing off and validity
- Injunction applications, including Anton Piller orders
- Judicial review applications
- Representing applicants and opponents in trade-mark opposition proceedings
- Representing requesting parties and registered owners in summary cancellation proceedings (Section 45 proceedings)
- Domain name disputes (CIRA, UDRP)